Caroline

Caroline
Bubbles!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Mom of 2 under 2 and the black stretchy pants are taking over my wardrobe...

Here I go, wanting to blog again. After reading my past blogs I realize I was a neophyte in all things: being a wife, mother, and military spouse. I can't wait to see what will be revealed when I look back at this post in a year or two! Here is a little update for everyone :)

I am now a mother of TWO beautiful girls. Life as a Momma is challenging but so rewarding, even though most days I am in yoga pants and no make up.

I love our newest addition Layla Wade and can't imagine our family without her now. She holds such a dear place in my heart and God chose to show me through her birth that he is faithful to those who are faithful to him.

Caroline is going to be two in three months. WHAT?! When did I ever think that I would have a two year old at the age of 26! She is hands-down everything I ever said I wanted a little girl to be if I was blessed to have one. She is spunky (and I mean really spunky), funny, and super sweet. 

Marine Corps: Challenging. Cut throat. The girl you never wanted to make mad in high school . Love of my husbands life. 

As a family we are unsure of our whereabouts for the year 2013. That makes my head hurt. I am not much of a spur of the moment kinda person unless it is dealing with the purchase of a nice purse, cute shoes, or little girl clothing so not knowing where I may be a year from now....super stressful. 


         


No comments:

Post a Comment