Caroline

Caroline
Bubbles!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home...

I have four homes....the home within my husbands heart, my daughters heart, my mothers heart, and my brothers heart. The past few days I have been at my physical "home" where I grew up. Spending the time away from C.L. and with my Momma and Caroline has been such a blessing to my soul. I LOVE seeing Caroline spend time with my Momma, and the joy that it brings both of them. Other than myself, Momma can get Caroline to calm down faster than anyone else when she is having her crying fits...mostly due to being exhausted or hungry...she's going to be a Granny's girl :) Caroline laughed for the first time during this visit and it was hilarious...I will always remember that she laughed laying on Momma's living room floor while her Granny and I were trying to see if she has any teeth coming in! It was the cutest laugh I've ever heard in my entire life...but of course she is being very selfish with those laughs and hasn't shared another laugh yet.

I often feel bad for the fact that I always call Ptown home, and not C.L. where hubby and I have created our home. But I've decided that the saying "Home is Where the Heart Is", is true. Sadly, my heart can't all be in one place at one time.

Oh tears.

On a more lighter note, my baby bro turns 21 this week...gah makes me feel like an old woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment